York PA Wedding DJ Reviews | Downingtown Wedding DJ Reviews | All Party Starz Entertainment Site
Hiring a DJ All Party Starz Entertainment Lancaster PA 717-327-4742
Lancaster DJ – Hiring Tips
Hey, It appears you’re looking for a DJ for a special event!
Where do you start? What do you look for?
How do you make sure you find a DJ that is going to represent you professionally in front of all of your guests?
1. Make sure you are dealing with a real professional and not just a number from Craigslist!
DJ’s that take their business seriously will have a registered business name and insurance. Ask for a copy of that documentation.
2. Chat about your event and make sure your DJ is on the same page as you as to how they are going to run your event.
3. Do you want party games, mixer events, trivia, music count-downs, raffles, prize give-aways or are you having a once in a lifetime event
like a wedding, bar mitzvah, or sweet 16. If so make sure they are very comfortable running your event. Ask them to give some examples of
how they might handle parts of the event, so you are comfortable with their approach.
4. Ask how they are going to make the event fun for your guests. Do you like their ideas?
5. Make sure they are using clean radio edits, you probably do not want profanity in front of your guests!
6. Ask for references and verify them! Ask how many music request will be taken and how they will be managed?
7. Always get a written contract that covers all concerns for all parties!
8. Remember, always ask your questions up front and make sure everyone is in agreement and then you can relax and truly enjoy your event; but remember, the best DJ’s book early so call us today and book your professional DJ for your event.
All Party Starz Entertainment
1705 Wilson Ave
Lancaster PA 17603
uplighting Lancaster, up lighting Lancaster, uplights Lancaster, up lights Lancaster, Lighting Rental, UpLights rental, DJ Lighting Rental
Civil Wedding In Cyprus
The island of Cyprus is a well-known historical and touristic destination. Apart from the historical patrimony and weather, Cyprus is an attractive location for weddings.
Top Wedding Day Cultural Changes
Although it might seem as if the conventional white wedding and associated trimmings have been around since the dawn of time, in fact, many of the traditions are a relatively recent invention. Of course some wedding customs are truly ancient but others are the product of 19th and 20th century commercial endeavour. Several aspects of the traditional wedding are now changing though, ranging from wedding limousine transport to the Best Man’s speech!
Mistakes When Choosing A Hotel For Wedding Ceremonies And Receptions
Wedding ceremonies and receptions in hotels can make your event more memorable. However, make sure to look for the right hotel that can match your wedding needs.
Jewelry Ideas for a Stylish Telugu Bride
Telugu weddings like every other wedding are quite special. Telugu people live in the southern part of India mainly in the state of Andhra Pradesh. These days’ people are scattered all the ways in India and thus you will find Telugu people everywhere. In olden times the wedding ceremony for Telugus would be quite long.
Impress Potential Wedding Guests Starting With the Invite
Set the theme for a wedding with intricate and impressive invites from online retailers. Many are surprised at what they can obtain from an online store, which typically offer styles not found elsewhere. Handmade wedding invitations will easily do the job and come in a variety of styles. One can learn what various themes and cards are available and start planning the wedding of their dreams. After all, this day only comes once in a lifetime so it makes sense to do it right starting with the invites! There are often a broad range of handmade wedding invitations featuring quality cards, papers and other elements that will express the heart of the couple on this special day.